Q: starter location

Where is the starter located? Passenger or drivers side?

3. starter location

Q: Why does the oil cooler line keep coming out of the radiator in my 2002 Chevrolet S10

Hi there. These couplings that hold the line into the radiator are very temperamental. If the clip is not installed exactly how it should then the line will continue to pop off. There is a special way to install these...

Q: No brake lights, tail lights, or turn signals - 1993 Chevrolet S10

Hello. It sounds like there is a short between multiple circuits. Most of the time this occurs at the fuse box. I have also seen this occur in the firewall bulk connector. I would usually take the connectors off of...

Q: Ignition system problems.

In addition to the parts you listed it could also be the ignition cap and rotor. If any of these components go bad your car will not start very well or at all. I would ask for help from one...