Q: Starter issues with my car in cold weather.

My car makes a noise upon startup in below freezing temperatures. Sounds like the starter is not releasing properly.

3. Starter issues with my car in cold weather.

Q: Q: Gas leak under car

Hello, Spotting a major gas leak under your car is not something to be taken lightly. Gasoline is a flammable, hazardous liquid and a leak in you car is a repair that needs to be addressed immediately. There are numerous...

Q: Car is running rich - 1990 Jeep Wrangler

Starting any engine in cold weather is never an easy task as they simply do not like cold weather and do not run well in it. When you first go to start your Jeep on a cold morning and turn...

Q: It won't start. It goes click, click, click rapidly. Is it the battery or the starter?

Hello there. A crank but no start is a very common problem on your 2003 Honda Accord. Many faults can cause this but the first one to rule out would be the battery, a load test must be performed to...