Q: Starter causing sluggish start.

I went to start my car and it struggled to turn over. The battery is working, but I think it could be the starter.

3. Starter causing sluggish start.

Q: Hi, My Nissan Tiida (versa) 2011 does not move forward when i put the gear on Drive, 2 or 1 for 20-30 seconds. Reverse had no prob

Your vehicle uses what's referred to as a continuously variable transmission (CVT). This type of transmission uses two pulleys and a belt to achieve the desired gear ratio, instead of a gear set used in a traditional transmission. Over time,...

Q: How expensive is it to repair a timing chain in 2002 Altima 3.5?

Hi there. Check the engine light and see what codes are stored or pending in the computer (ECM). For the oil leak, look around to find where the leak is coming from. If the leak is coming from the top...

Q: Car makes a clicking sound when turning

Hello! One general giveaway of a bad CV axle is a clicking sound when turning. CV axles are vital to the stability of the vehicle and they transfer the power to the wheels to make them turn. Noisy CV axles...