Q: Starter

My starter went in my truck. I replaced the starter and fullu charged my battery. When i go to start my truck all it Does is click,click,click.

A: The main starter cable may need to be check...

The main starter cable may need to be checked to make sure it is sending power to the starter. Check the ground to the engine also. It may be possible that you have gotten a defective starter installed. Try getting a jump start to see if this helps. If it works then you may have battery or cable issues that need to be addressed. If you want to have this inspected by a second mechanic, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose your car’s hard starting issue.