Q: Starter broken

The car won't start. The battery is okay. I think the starter might not work.

3. Starter broken

Q: Battery and starter problems, car won't start even after replacing battery and starter.

I would check the fuses for the starter relay. You may have a blown fuse for the starter. I would have YourMechanic come and diagnose the starting problem further.

Q: If a left cv axle is bad, would you lose power to the wheel? Would it also effect the right side?

The CV axle is just a shaft with joints on each end. The axle will transmit whatever power is applied to it but if the splines on the shaft are sheared off, or a joint is physically broken (separated), the...

Q: Loud buzzing noise when turning

A loud buzzing noise while driving that changes during a left or right turn can point towards a faulty suspension component like a wheel bearing. The bearing will make most of its noise under load so when the load changes....