Q: Start issues

Recently my van started to have some issues, I replaced the battery and then throttle position sensor on a saturday afternoon, and the next morning i was having some issues starting the van, i started the van and the motor was not responding, then I went back to the off position and the van start normally, so that's the way I’m starting the van for now, trying the first time the start position, if nothing happens, then I go back to off position and the van starts, but recently my van is starting to hesitate to start even when to motor is in a hot temperature....The problem is less than a week old

It really depends on what type, year, make, and model of van you have. In many cases with vans newer than 1996, if the throttle position sensor was faulty and triggered a Check Engine Light, the error codes stored in the ECM need to be cleared before the vehicle is restarted; otherwise, it may cause difficulty starting.

The best option for you is to contact a local mechanic and have them reset the Check Engine Light or error codes to see if that clears up your issue.

3. Start issues