Q: staring problem

when ever i make a left turn all the way the staring feel like it will stuck in that position the wheel does not turn back when you have complete the turn,its like you can go in a 'u' turn all day

Hi there. It sounds like a severe case of memory steer or there could be some failed steering rack bushings allowing excessive steering rack movement. The steering rack bushings may or may not be easily accessible for a visual inspection, but this could lead you in the right direction. There could also be binding suspension or axle components creating the issue. Does the vehicle produce an unusual noise when making the left turn? I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several technicians available that can assist you with a steering wheel does not respond properly inspection.

3. staring problem