Q: Stalls when stops

Replaced alternator and idle air control valve. Trying to figure out what to check next.

3. Stalls when stops

Q: After sitting overnight, white smoke when car starts

If it isn't grayish or blueish, then its just steam and it's nothing to worry about. Even if it is grayish / bluish, thats a little bit of oil burning, which wouldn't be all that surprising for a 15 year...

Q: Code p1676 came up on 2000 honda odyssey car maintenance light flashes

Hi There, This code indicates that there is a what is known as a "signal line failure." You will need to check the connections between the PCM and ABS/TCS control unit. If the wires are good, then you will need...

Q: I cannot find a computer with the Part #. 1860A799. Can I use another part number that looks the same?

Hi there. The part number that you have is specific to your vehicle's computer system. If you are wanting to replace the computer with an aftermarket computer, you can but you will need the computer flashed (programmed) to the VIN...