Q: Stalls when running after 20 min

We had the ignition switch replaced from a recall and the bcm we will go to the store come out and the car won't start. Now when we are sitting at a light the car will stall. We sit with the key in the on position for 20 to 30 min. & the car will start. It cranks it just won't turn over

Hello. It sounds like you have a problem with the security system. This is integrated into the body control module. If the body control module was replaced then it may not have been programmed correctly or it may be defective. If it has not been replaced then that is more than likely the problem with the vehicle. If this is fine, then I would suspect a failing crank sensor. The crank sensor is a common failure on this engine and causes the engine to stall. I typically install a computer scan tool and monitor the crank signal when the engine stalls to see if it is present. If not then I replace the sensor. If you are going to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair your stalling issue.