Q: Stalls when comming to a stop, & will not go over 2000 rpm when warmed up.

Bought a 96 maxima last month. The first week it ran fine. But now it only runs if the engine is cold. Meaning, once engine starts to warm up, it makes cranking sound like a school bus, low rpm idling, cuts off at decreased speeds, will not go over 2000 rpms (chokes once it hits 2) & sometimes won't start back up once it dies. However if engine is cold it will start right up, won't cut off, and can go well over 2000 rpms. Does this sound like a simple fix? I can't figure out what the issue is.

3. Stalls when comming to a stop, & will not go over 2000 rpm when warmed up.