Q: Stalls out after 3000 rpm. 1992 Chevrolet Camaro

I have been diagnosing different things and I recently found a vaccum leak but it didn't help the problem I believe there might more or maybe just one but I will take a look at the IAC, the car was sitting for 8 years so it will give me trouble. The car smelled like gas when I left it idling. Could the ignition module be bad ? I really need help I want to fix this problem right away

Hi there. Are there any fault codes stored in the engine control module? These can help point towards the problem the car is experiencing. Have the fuel pressure checked as well. If you smell gas, there could be a leaking line which can pull in air and cause the engine to run lean. There may be an issue with the ignition control whether is is the module or an engine position sensor malfunctioning at the higher engine speed. Consider hiring one of our mobile experts for a more personal diagnosis of the stalling problem.

3. Stalls out after 3000 rpm. 1992 Chevrolet Camaro