Q: Stalling issues while driving

I've been to 2 mechanics and they've tried to fix the problem but still stalling while driving. They replaced the throttlebody and relays but still stalls. Nothing comes up when they troubleshoot the problem. Apparently this is common with jettas. I've done research.

This may be a sign of a vacuum leak. A vacuum leak can be one of the most frustrating and difficult problems to diagnose. High idle speed is a common sign and stalling is another. Confirmation of an engine vacuum leak can be a very loud hissing sound coming from the engine area. When a vacuum leak is present in an engine, this causes an excessive imbalance in the air/fuel ratio which creates a loss of power and causes the motor to run at a much higher RPM as a result of the increased oxygen present in the fuel charge being injected into the motor. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vacuum leak as these can be very difficult and time consuming to trace.