Q: Stalling issue

My steering wheel was vibrating after I pulled up at a stop sign; As the light turns green I try to apply gas and the engine died. What might be the problem here?

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic cometo your location to diagnose your rough idle problem.

3. Stalling issue