Q: Stalling engine after engine warms up

Truck will idle and run fine at times and when you least expect it , it will act funny and sometimes stall out completely

3. Stalling engine after engine warms up

Q: Where are the airbags located?

The airbags play a crucial role in the safety of the occupants of the vehicle. They deploy in the case of a crash and are designed to catch the occupants on a pillow-like surface before they impact any hard surface...

Q: Rear brakes not grabbing - 1995 GMC K2500

Hello. It is not in the ABS, but may be the proportional valve not giving the correct pressure split front to the rear. The vehicle never had enough pressure for the rear brakes. Have the rear shoes adjusted properly if...

Q: We changed the temperature sensor because we broke it and now the check gauges light won't quit flashing, and the temperature gauge jumps to high

Assuming that your vehicle is not actually overheating, this leads me to believe that the replacement temperature sensor is faulty or incorrectly installed. It could also be a poor electrical connection at the temperature sensor. An open circuit would cause...