Q: Stalling engine after engine warms up

Truck will idle and run fine at times and when you least expect it , it will act funny and sometimes stall out completely

3. Stalling engine after engine warms up

Q: Engine sluggish, hesitates during accleration

Hello. A flashing Check Engine Light on your vehicle typically indicates that there is an engine misfire. This can occur from a failing spark plug or more commonly a clogged or failing fuel injection unit. I typically check the spark...

Q: heater works for about 20 mins then starts to blow cold air

Check for low coolant level and, if low, there is a possibility of air trapped in the system. Check for collapsed (or soft) hoses. Check your engine operating temperature to see if it is in the normal range of 195...

Q: Is it possible to have my car recharged with R12 refrigerant? And if it is, would it be expensive?

It is possible, but the price of R12 is very high. It will be expensive because of the price of R12. There is an initial extra cost to convert your system to R134a, but once it's done, it will be...