Q: Stalling engine after engine warms up

Truck will idle and run fine at times and when you least expect it , it will act funny and sometimes stall out completely

3. Stalling engine after engine warms up

Q: Flashing check engine light, service stabilitrak, traction control light, only while idling

Hello. If you are getting a code on cylinder 4, then that means there is an issue with that cylinder. Most of the time, with so few miles, the issue is not related to dirty fuel injectors but is caused...

Q: How can I find the correct chassis wiring harness for my truck?

The harnesses are referred to in GM parts catalogs as "body wiring" and "rear lamp wiring". However, the correct wiring harness for your vehicle can only be found via a VIN number search in the catalog. It can't be searched...

Q: Jeep dies while driving

It could be an electrical issue and obviously could include components such as the ignition switch, body grounds (for ignition), and/or any of the relays, fuses and terminals on the primary side of the ignition circuit. You can use the...