Q: Stalling after off road

While I was driving home from off road vehicle fun up in the foothills the darn thing began stalling. It would run until I put it in gear and let off the clutch. I had to pump the gas pedal all the home, so I could get there! It would run for a few seconds while pushing on the gas. Then it would begin to stall when I let off the clutch. Then when it recovered I needed to push the gas pedal again. It was running great before this happened. What do you think went wrong?

A: Hello there, thank you for asking about you...

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Suzuki Samurai. There is a chance something was struck under the vehicle during the activity. It would be best to hire an expert to take a look at the vehicle and check for any bad signs like a clogged fuel filter or crushed fuel line. A mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your stalling problem and replace the fuel filter if necessary.