Q: Stalling after off road

While I was driving home from off road vehicle fun up in the foothills the darn thing began stalling. It would run until I put it in gear and let off the clutch. I had to pump the gas pedal all the home, so I could get there! It would run for a few seconds while pushing on the gas. Then it would begin to stall when I let off the clutch. Then when it recovered I needed to push the gas pedal again. It was running great before this happened. What do you think went wrong?

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 1988 Suzuki Samurai. There is a chance something was struck under the vehicle during the activity. It would be best to hire an expert to take a look at the vehicle and check for any bad signs like a clogged fuel filter or crushed fuel line. A mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your stalling problem and replace the fuel filter if necessary.