Q: Stalled and now will start and run really rough for a few seconds at a time

I was driving the Milan and it died while driving about 45mph like I ran out of gas so i pulied over and immediately assumed it was the fuel pump but I had a friend cycle the key while I crawl under the rear of the car and I can hear the fuel pump power on and off and the fuel filter was replaced last winter..it will start up but run extremely rough for just a few seconds and pressing the gas doesn't cause it to die out or run any longer. There aren't any codes stored in the computer and I'm aware of the throttle body issues they can have but it seems like the issues I've read or heard about with the throttle body are all the same but different from my experience. I haven't checked the fuel pressure yet but I will and I thought I'd ask in case this was a dead on throttle body symptom or possibly something else? And it for sure has gas i added more to be sure the gauge want broke.. thanks in advance

3. Stalled and now will start and run really rough for a few seconds at a time