Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-thzg0tjs:173:8

Q: SRS System and Seatbelt (Airbag deployed/replaced)

I have a 2012 Mercedes e350 coupe (blue efficiency). The driver steering wheel and knee airbags deployed along with the seatbelt pretensioners for the driver and rear seat. With the battery still disconnected I have replaced the airbags and want to know if reconnecting the power would cause the airbags to re-deploy? (I replaced the front impact sensors on the reinforcement bar). I am also curious how to remove the drivers seatbelt. I cannot figure out how to remove the rear-seat side paneling. Thank you.

A: All airbags are a one-time use feature and ...

All airbags are a one-time use feature and will always have to be replaced after deployment. With safety features as these, I strongly recommend disconnecting the battery before working on the airbag system.

While I do recommend having a dealership perform this repair, if you prefer to do this on your own, disconnect the battery and remove it from the vehicle. With the battery removed from the vehicle, use a jumper wire to connect the positive and negative cables on your vehicle. Doing this will drain all the capacitors in your vehicle so you can safely service the airbag system. Leave the jumper wire in place for at least 30 minutes and then remove when you are ready to work on the electrical system.

Again, I highly recommend having the dealership service your airbag system for you. They have certified technicians specifically trained to ensure that your airbag system is installed correctly and operating safely.