Q: Squishy brakes

I replaced brakes and now brakes are squishy. I bled them and even replaced master cylinder, still nothing. I also checked my brake booster and that's good. My abs light is also turns on when I drive it for a while. Could it be a bad abs control unit?

Hello. If your ABS light is on, then I would scan it for trouble codes, as they will likely reveal some insight on what the issue may be. If the master cylinder and booster have been properly bled, and the booster checks out, then it may be possible that the ABS unit is bad, or has air trapped inside it. A certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect your brake system firsthand at your home or office.