Q: Squeezing noise from the blet area

When I auto start my truck it first sounds like clucking by the muffler, now the belt makes a whinting noise...but goes away after 15 minutes of driving

It sounds like you could have a stretched serpentine belt, a dried out idler pulley, or a faulty belt tensioner. I would recommend having your engine inspected by a qualified professional to determine which one of these parts, if any, are causing this issue. Once the cause of this issue has been determined, I would recommend having the noisy part replaced to prevent further damage to the engines belt driven components. Consider YourMechanic for these services as they can be completed at your home or office.

3. Squeezing noise from the blet area