Q: Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Engine squealing even after I took off the belt.

3. Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Q: Paint bubbles and rust on new car

I have seen this issue on several Equinox’s, most commonly on the back tailgate, around the edge of the door panels and under the front doors. Unfortunately, GM has issued no recalls or Technical Service Bulletins(TSB) to address this issue...

Q: I don't know how to turn on my fog lights.

The fog light switch is on the left turn signal lever close to steering column the lever rotates to turn on the fog lights.

Q: Q: Car shakes

What you are describing is a sign of warped brake rotors. As you may know, when you press on your brake pedal, this activates a hydraulic pressure which forces small pistons inside your brake calipers to push the brake pads...