Q: Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Engine squealing even after I took off the belt.

3. Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Q: Once my clutch starts to slip how long do I have before it needs to be replaced

Hi There, Unfortunately, once a clutch begins to slip, it will continue to get worse over time and will eventually get to a point where it will no longer work. The clutch transmits engine power to a gearbox, and allows...

Q: Shift solenoid B fixed, shift hard in reverse still 2008 Mercury Milan

Hello - you still have problems with your transmission, most likely in the valve body. This is a common problem with this model transmission, and requires a rebuild or replacement of the valve body to correct. The problem codes behind...

Q: I have a 2005 Impala keeps overheating and air blows thru vents when the switch is off

It could be that there is a problem in the radiator. They are subject to buildup of minerals that lower their cooling capacity. One way to check if there might be a problem with the radiator is to turn the...