Q: Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Engine squealing even after I took off the belt.

3. Squealing sound even with serpentine belt off.

Q: How do I customize the Auto Door Unlock?

The Auto Door Unlock feature allows some of your doors to automatically be unlocked when the vehicle is shifted into P (Park). To customize the Auto Door Unlock settings, follow these easy steps: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2....

Q: it takes several times for car to actually start and wen it does start I put in reverse or drive and it quits y

Hi there. This sounds like most likely a transmission speed sensor problem. Your car has a sensor on the transmission that detects the car's gear ratio and relays this information to the car's computer. If the car has trouble starting...

Q: My cooling fans aren't working properly I think ...P

The cooling fans work according to relays that detect temperature and cause them to turn off and on. When these relays are not working properly, this will cause them to come on all the time, not at all or intermittently....