Q: Q: Squealing noise

Heard a squealing noise when I stated the car today. Lasted about 6 seconds then stopped

3. Q: Squealing noise

Q: What does the security indicator light mean?

The Security Indicator Light illuminates to indicate that the security system is either working properly or to let you know that there is a fault in the system. If the Security Indicator Light is flashing with the key out of...

Q: Everytime i accelerate my car makes a squealing noise

You may have one of your serpentine belt pulleys locking up or the belt tensioner is bad. Check these out to see what one is causing the problem. It may be the water pump also going bad and should have...

Q: I have a clicking noise that comes from the clutch area

This is probably not good news, but if you have a noise that you can change by stepping on the clutch pedal, then you likely have a problem in the clutch. A clicking that goes away when you step on...