Q: Squeaky / noisy passenger-side chair

Hello, my 2006 Toyota Prius has a very squeaky passenger-side chair in the front. Any tips on how to reduce / eliminate this squeaking? Thanks! Jim

3. Squeaky / noisy passenger-side chair

Q: Car seat cooling system doesn't cool

Like the mechanic said, you only have a blower that blows air into the bottom of the seat, so if it is hot under the seat, then it blows hot air. Once the interior gets cooled down, then turn on...

Q: ABS lights on after rear ended accident 2009 Toyota Prius

Hi there - it is unlikely that the accident caused the ABS error in question. There are, however, issues with over-sensitive monitoring of brake system "false positives" by the ABS software documented in Toyota Technical Service Bulletins (342345, 342346, 342347)....

Q: While driving in town, heard thump and then squeaking

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1997 Mercedes Benz E300. Check to see if you see any tilting of the vehicle to one side. You may also notice an abnormal amount of bouncing when driving the car. These are all...