Q: squeakly noise

i have a 2003 yukon xl denali and when i start driving i hear a squeakly noise coming from the rear like the tire is not rolling right i put new brakes and new rotors and i'am about to put new caliphers on so when i pick up speed it stop and if i slow down i hear the noise again what can this be thanks and its sound like it is in the rear i just put rotors and brakes on the front and a new axle

This could be a number of things like potentially a U-joint or a bearing of some kind. Also, when suspension parts wear out they tend to make squeaking noises like this. I would suggest having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the noise firsthand and help you make an accurate repair.

3. squeakly noise