Q: Squeaking/popping noise

There is a popping, high-pitched sound from the left-front wheel. The car wobbles and this happens when I'm driving slowly, and when I hit a bump in the road or pot hole. What will fix this?

You should not try and drive the vehicle to keep from doing further damage.

If the vehicle is wobbling, then you may have a faulty bearing in the front hub, and/or the brakes have worn through the brake rotor.

Either way, do not drive it. Have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.com, come to you and diagnose the squeaking/popping noise from your vehicle’s wheel. Otherwise you should have it towed - again, do not drive it - to a mechanic.