Q: Squeaking noise.

When I crank my Tahoe there is a squeaking noise. Whenever I get it warmed up than the noise goes away. I took a stethoscope out there and listened to my pulleys and it sounded like it was coming from the bottom pulley. The belt is plenty tight.

A: Noises from the belt drive that fade as the...

Noises from the belt drive that fade as the engine warms up does sound similar to one of the pulleys experiencing a lubrication problem. The bottom-most pulley, from what I can remember, is the crankshaft pulley, and if there is a problem here, the part needed to be replaced is the harmonic balancer or crankshaft pulley. If you want to have this done, a certified mechanic from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the noise and let you know what repairs are needed.