Q: Squeaking coming from rear Drum brakes

My rear Drum brakes make a squeaking noise every time I let off of the brakes. What could this be? & what needs to be done?

3. Squeaking coming from rear Drum brakes

Q: Engine tick and check engine light.

Hello, thanks for writing in. It is possible that you have a fuel injection issue, but that is not that common on this vehicle. Most of the time when this occurs with a ticking noise also it is due to...

Q: Service Tire monitoring system

This warning typically comes on when the system detects a problem with one or more of the tire pressure sensors. It is likely one or more of the sensors are putting out a weak signal and the vehicle cannot detect...

Q: My eps light came on,I already made an appointment for diagnostics..but I need to drive it until monday..is this safe to drive?

Hi there. As long as you are not impeded by any negative side effects and you feel it is safe to steer your vehicle, you should be ok to continue driving your Hyundai until your appointment. Thanks for writing in...