Q: Squeaking coming from rear Drum brakes

My rear Drum brakes make a squeaking noise every time I let off of the brakes. What could this be? & what needs to be done?

3. Squeaking coming from rear Drum brakes

Q: Had an oil Leak repaired. Then a tune up. Now there's a puddle leaking from my car. What happened?

The 750 is a great car, but when it gets some age and miles it can become pretty high maintenance. There is no way I can tell you what is leaking from here at my desk, the car will have...

Q: After shifting into 3rd gear, truck won't accelerate

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2006 GMC Sierra 1500HD. It sounds like the transmission is slipping. Replacing or rebuilding the transmission is likely the cure. To be certain, I suggest having a professional inspect your vehicle firsthand....

Q: 2008 GMC Acadia Digital Display Issue

Claimed by Kevin Gainer