Q: Sputtering then stalls at idle rpm

So I had my fuel pump and fuel filter replaced by a mechanic, I replaced my crankshaft position sensor, spark plugs and ignition coil rail and the idle air control valve. And she will still sputter and die after 3 minutes. I don't understand the problem.

Hello. If your vehicle is stalling after three minutes, then the computer should have stored a code for the issue unless the computer or power to the computer is at fault. Have the computer scanned and any codes diagnosed to see if the problem can be isolated.

If not, then you will need to have the systems monitored to see what is causing the engine to stall by monitoring computer data and fuel pressure at the same time to see what may be causing the problem. If your oil pressure switch is defective this will cause the fuel pressure to shut off. If you need to have a new mechanic take a look at the car, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the site of your car to diagnose the stalling issue and guide with the correct repairs.