Q: Spongy break new rear calipers and rotors should I rebleed before I look at replacing master cylinder

Just replaced rear calibers and rotors have a spongy brake but still works after I press it Lil more then half way should I look at re-bleeding the system again before I look to replace the master cylinder or what else should I look at ...keep in mind I am also doing a fluid flush

Hi there. It is always a good idea to bleed brakes a few times before making the step to replace the master cylinder. Since you replaced the calipers and removed the brake lines, it’s quite possible that air bubbles entered the brake lines. I always bleed brakes at least 5 complete cycles anytime I replace any brake component that requires removing brake lines. If bleeding the brakes does not help improve the pedal pressure, you might want to have one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete a brake system inspection to verify that the brake master cylinder is the issue.

3. Spongy break new rear calipers and rotors should I rebleed before I look at replacing master cylinder