Q: sponge y brake

Brake's are soft & spongy leaking fluid from rear driver side

A: This is a potentially dangerous condition. ...

This is a potentially dangerous condition. The first thing that needs to be done is to fix the leak. If this isn’t taken care of soon, you will lose braking ability in two wheels and stopping will produce a pulling to one side.

Most likely the leak is a rear wheel brake cylinder. The spongy pedal is because the rear wheel cylinder can’t build pressure. This is a very common failure in drum brake systems. I recommend doing a complete brake job on the rear of your vehicle. When wheel cylinders leak, they contaminate the brake shoes and they should be replaced. If they aren’t replaced, this can lead to grabby brakes or brakes that just won’t stop.

This should be addressed as soon as possible and shouldn’t be driven far. If you need repair, consider a certified mobile mechanic from YourMechanic. They can come to your home or office to inspect your brakes and provide any necessary repairs.