Q: sponge y brake

Brake's are soft & spongy leaking fluid from rear driver side

3. sponge y brake

Q: changed fuel pump cant bleed fuel lines

I have never had to bleed the air out to make the vehicle start after replacing the fuel pump. You should have the fuel pressure checked to see if you are getting 41 to 47 psi when you cycle the...

Q: I have excessive fuel consumption 125 km per 20 liters there is no check engine light car run smoothly no emissions? what is probl

It sounds like you may not be shifting the transmission at the appropriate times. The vehicle will not get optimum fuel economy if you are "over revving" the engine. To maximize fuel economy I suggest shifting at low rpm (2500...

Q: I replaced the water pump but all the coolant leaked out - 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier

If there was no leak prior to the water pump replacement, it is possible that the gasket sealing area between the water pump and the engine block has a leak. This is easy to find if you refill the system...