Q: Speedometer wasn't working while I was driving

The speedometer is stuck under the pin, below the 0mph. What should I do?

3. Speedometer wasn't working while I was driving

Q: Shifting issues, check engine light on

Hello there, a few different things could potentially cause this fault. The most common would be a neutral safety switch, transmission shift linkage fault, or a transmission fault. A technician will first inspect the Check Engine Light for exactly what...

Q: Q: Timing belt

Hi there. You need to slowly move each of the sprockets into the correct position by hand. If you notice any binding then you need to stop so that nothing bends. Hopefully when you started it you didn't bend anything....

Q: Where is the Crankshaft Position Indicator on a 1998 Infiniti QX4?

The crankshaft position sensor is typically externally mounted on the engine near the crankshaft pulley. I would recommend checking near the crankshaft pulley for this answer. If you need help with the replacement of the crankshaft position sensor, I recommend...