Q: Speedometer not working all gears selected and not shifting out of 2nd.

While driving on Saturday November 11 i noticed my car was not shifting speedometer was not working and all the gears were selected on the dash My husband checked fuses in the box and it all looked fine. Him and has dad bought the parts new and replaced the TCM and the sensors. Code P1698 came up when this happened. Car is still not working properly.

3. Speedometer not working all gears selected and not shifting out of 2nd.