Q: Speedometer lights are going out

I have a 2000 dodge neon. The speedometer lights are starting to stop working. Only half of the speedometer is lit. How can I fix this? And what do I need to buy at like autozone to fix this?

The most common cause of the lights going out in the instrument cluster is that the bulbs are beginning to fail. In some cases these bulbs can be replaced but most of the time the cluster is replaced as a whole. If you need help with this, a qualified technician will be able to diagnose this speedometer issue.

3. Speedometer lights are going out