Q: Q: Speedometer

My Safari reads double actual miles I'm doing if I'm doing 45 miles an hour the speedometer says I'm doing 90 what problem would that be and how do I fix it everything on the car is Factory no real changes no tire changes just started about 4 months ago

The problem may be with the speedometer itself or the speed sensor. The vehicle should be scanned and road tested to see what the speed sensor is inputting to the computer. If the sensor is at fault then it will not read the actual speed correctly when driven. Alternatively, the speedometer may be at fault if the speed sensor does read correctly. I’d consider enlisting a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, if you decide to get this fixed. They can diagnose the issue with your speedometer and help you fix it accordingly.

3. Q: Speedometer