Q: Speedo dial is 10mph lower than actual speed

Basically my speedo shows im doing 10mph lower than i actually am so when im not moving the needle is below 0 how do i sort this and what needs fixing ive done and ecu reset and that hasnt fixed it

This could be caused by a design flaw in the calibration reset of the cluster when you turn on the key. You can try to disconnect the battery for a couple minutes then reconnect it. The speedometer will reset itself to zero out and should fix the problem. If it does not correct the issue then you will need to have the cluster removed and sent out for repair or replacement.