Q: Speedo and cruise still not working after both trans and rear pumpkin sensor replaced please help

Both of the external speed sensors have been replaced the vehicle is a 2004 dodge ram 1500 four wheel drive checked there are no sensors on front rotors.disconnected battery and check engine light went out. after about an hour it comes back on. What else could be causing both the speedometer and cruise not to fuction.

3. Speedo and cruise still not working after both trans and rear pumpkin sensor replaced please help