Q: speed odometer isn't showing the speed and abs light is on

The speed odometer isn't showing the speed and the abs light is on. The car is jerking when I try to pick up speed

Have a certified technician diagnose why the abs light is on. There are a number of sensors that the abs system relies on to determine things like vehicle speed, individual wheel speed, throttle and brake pedal positions,etc. If any one of these are faulty, the abs light can come on. That your speedometer is not working along with the abs light, the vehicle speed sensor is the most likely culprit, but again, with so many sensors and electronics involved, it’s best to have a certified technician determine exactly what is causing the system fault.

3. speed odometer isn't showing the speed and abs light is on