Q: Speed bump caused car to die and won't start now.

Went over speed bump and car died. Won't start back up now. Inertia switch isnt popped up. Battery connected fine. Not hearing the fuel pump when I try starting it. Never had this happen before and fuel pump has never shown signs of issues. What should I look for and where exactly?

If you are not able to hear the fuel pump come on, this may suggest you have a connection problem with getting power to the pump such as a wiring problem or potentially a faulty relay. It sounds like you may not have any power going to the fuel pump relay. The relay wires should have ground on two wires, power on one wire and switched power on another wire. To activate the fuel pump your ECU actually connects one of the ground wires to complete the circuit and send power to the fuel pump. If the wires all have power running through them, then it is likely you have a faulty relay. The wire coming from the fuel pump is the other ground wire. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your wiring as this can be very difficult and time consuming without the proper wiring diagram.

3. Speed bump caused car to die and won't start now.