Q: spedometer is not working

the speedo is not working

3. spedometer is not working

Q: Car has smoke damage

Whether we are dealing with the interior being damaged with cigarette smoke or if the Mustang you are driving was subject to another form of fire, I would highly recommend locating a specialist that can deal with smoke damage. If...

Q: On cold start up it idles up to 2800 after a few min i tap the gas and it drops to normal 800 -1000 rpm idle speed

The fast idle speed on your vehicle should be 2100 rpm. The carburetor on your truck has a choke system that will increase the idle when it's cold, to help get the truck up to operating temperature a little more...

Q: My steering assist, I believe, is going out at random in my 2006 Pontiac G6.

The two recalls that you are referring to implicate only vehicles equipped with electronic power steering. Not all G6 production in 2006 was equipped with such a system. For example, if your 17 character VIN sequence has a "B" in...