Q: spedometer is not working

the speedo is not working

3. spedometer is not working

Q: Multiple cylinder misfire detected. Changed the distributor, fuel pressure regulator, injectors and the coil.

Hi there. Check the spark plugs in the engine and see if they have a bold spark. If the spark plugs and wires are old, they can cause the electrical current to flow slower than normal to the cylinder causing...

Q: Car keeps stalling while driving. Scan said no flow during purge, code P0440

Hey there. A faulted purge solenoid may cause some problems, but is not likely the cause for the vehicle stalling. The camshaft or crankshaft position sensor is a common failure item on these vehicles and does not always show a...

Q: My low oil light comes on but, when I start the car the second time, it goes out and the dipstick reads full

Hi. The most likely cause of this problem is the oil level sensor has an intermittent problem and is about to fail. There is electrical circuitry inside the oil level sensor that sends info to PCM. Sometimes this electrical circuitry...