Q: Replacement speakers for my truck.

Hi, I am just wondering if you could tell me what I would need to purchase to replace all the speakers in the vehicle. I just want the same kind that came with the truck, nothing fancy. Just not sure what I am looking for.

Hi there. The best solution to this is to remove the speakers from the truck and take them into an audio shop that you are wanting to buy speakers at and have them matched up with the wattage and size. I recommend getting Kenwood, Pioneer, or JBL. If you need further assistance with removing the speakers and installing new speakers, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.