Q: Speaker wires c304 connector

I'm having trouble with my speaker wires. I was looking at the schematic diagram, and it appears that connector c304 isn’t connected properly. And I can’t even find it. My stereo speakers only work when it’s 78 degrees or more outside. Do you know where the connector is? Is there an amplifier? If so where is it located?

Hello. The connector you are looking for should be located with the radio harness or is located with the wiring going to the amplifier. The amplifier can be located in several different places. It could be located in the truck near the rear fender as well, or under the rear seats. Sometimes it is behind the glove box. I would suggest that you take the truck to an audio shop and let them diagnose and repair the problem you are having with the speaker.