Q: Spark plugs in car incorrectly

I replaced the spark plugs and they are in incorrectly. The car won't start, and is backfiring through the carburetor.

Have a trained mechanic verify the work done to the spark plugs, and make sure they are in tightly. It is common to get the wires crossed, which could lead to the wrong cylinder being fired at the wrong time. A trained mechanic can go back over the work and find the mistake, or diagnose the cause for your car not to start. Consider our experts here at YourMechanic, as our mechanics come to you and help to avoid tow bills.

3. Spark plugs in car incorrectly