Q: Spark plugs blowing out

I have had three spark plugs blow out of this motor so far. I believe from the ticking noise that I have another one ready to blow. What is causing this and how can I fix the problem?

Hi the problem could be stripped threads in the head. Old threads must be tapped and cleaned up. Insert the Helical to ensure the new threads are parallel with the originals. Continue tapping and threading the new oversize threads. Coat the tap with grease to avoid aluminum chips in the cylinder. I would recommend having the vehicle inspected and replacing the car’s spark plugs if necessary.