Q: Spark plug not getting fire

Spark plug not getting fire

3. Spark plug not getting fire

Q: Is the high beam a separate bulb from the low beams

No, the bulb will have two separate filaments in the same bulb. If you need help with a bulb replacement, a technician from YourMechanic can perform this service at your home or office.

Q: I can't figure out why my car won't turn over without a jump even though the battery is fully charged.

If the engine cranks fine as soon as you connect jumper cables then you most likely have corrosion on the inside of the battery clamps where they touch the battery post. You should disconnect each battery clamp and clean them....

Q: Changing transmission fluid on a Honda

If the transmission fluid is dirty, you can go ahead and try that. Hondas don't have real filters installed in them so you're not changing the filter, you're just changing fluid. However, whatever you do, only use Honda transmission fluid...