Q: Sounds suddenly in my car

My car just started making a weird sound when I press on the gas peddles and turn the steering wheel , it is loud the louder I press on the gas peddle I just had the oil changed last week so I know it's not that but I noticed today when I turned the wheel the string was a little tough not so easy ...

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your power steering system. This issue could be a leak that has formed or a faulty power steering pump. If your power steering system is leaking, when the fluid drops below a certain point, the system will begin to whine. This is also true if the power steering pump itself is failing. The same symptoms will occur. I would recommend having an oil/fluid leak inspection peformed by a qualified professional.