Q: Sounds like bottom is falling out when driving car.

Loud rumbling noise from under neath the car when driving. What could it be?

3. Sounds like bottom is falling out when driving car.

Q: Q: My car crank but does not start.

Hi there. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if it has failed. Usually the engine will start and run with a partial failed camshaft sensor, however, when the sensor has failed completely and lost communication to the computer, then...

Q: Car shuts off when driving at a very low speed

This may be related to a dirty or failing idle air control valve. This is a unit in the intake system that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel at idle or low speeds prior to the...

Q: Does replacing the upstream oxygen sensor with a different brand as the down stream cause the engine to throw more codes?

Hi, thanks for writing in. This should not affect the functionality of the O2 sensors, as long as the replacement sensor is in fact the correct part for your application. If your car continues to produce fault codes, consider having...