Q: Q: Sound while turning

While in Parking Lot, I would back up the car, fully rotate the steering to the right with my legs on break, release the break with the gear on Drive mode, I hear ONE and only one Clicking sound. Is it normal?

Generally, there should be no noise from the vehicle while maneuvering, turning the wheels or driving. Suspension components do start to wear after some time, but even then it does not mean they are failing or going to break. Most vehicles do begin to develop a click or creak, but there is always a cause.

Have one of our mobile experts come and take a look at the car and perform the same movement to see if the steering noise can be tracked down and corrected. Some causes for this situation are worn suspension bushings or worn brake pad hardware.

3. Q: Sound while turning