Q: Sound of turning over but no startup

I have issues with my truck that started about half a year ago. The truck ran fine but suddenly wouldn't start. There was a sound of turning over but the truck couldn't turn on normally. There was no issue with the battery. When the tow truck arrived, I tried to turn it on and it had no trouble starting. After that, it didn't happen again up to now. There has been a sound like it's turning over but no full startup. I have waited for a while and tried again but it wouldn't start at all. What should I do?

When this problem is happening, you need to look at the dash board and check to see if the antitheft light is on, while you are cranking the engine. If it is on then you have a problem with the antitheft system. I recommend you trying another key to start your car, to see if it allows the engine to start. If it starts with the second key then you need to have a couple new keys made. If your car cannot start, I recommended you call a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic to inspect and diagnose why your car is not starting.

3. Sound of turning over but no startup