Q: Sound from front tire

I hear a sound coming from the front driver's side wheel.

3. Sound from front tire

Q: Front brakes grind after pad and rotor replacement on 2005 Honda Civic VP

You may have a bearing issue or a warped rotor and the pad may even have excessive metallic particles built into the pads that can be noisey at times. I would recommend having the brakes pads replaced with a high...

Q: ATF oil leaks lights

The vehicle will need to have a complete inspection done to determine the mechanical and electrical condition. A complete fault survey should be done to see if there are any electro-mechanical issues both with the engine and/or transmission. Fluid levels...

Q: How should I rotate my tires and how often should it be done?

Tire rotation is an important part of vehicle maintenance. If you don’t rotate your tires regularly, the drive tires will wear down very quickly (the front two tires on the Civic, since it’s a front-wheel drive car). The rear tires...