Q: Sound at rear of the vehicle

I hear a sound coming from the rear of the vehicle at highway speeds.

3. Sound at rear of the vehicle

Q: Q: How do I select a radio station?

It’s very easy to select a radio station. Simply press the Seek button to play the next higher station, or press the Track button to play the next lower station. Keep pressing these buttons until you arrive at the station...

Q: What is the vehicle stability assist system?

Your car offers a number of pretty advanced systems designed to help provide better handling and safety on the road. One of those is the vehicle stability assist (VSA) system. Here’s what you need to know about it: The...

Q: Q: Clicking sound when trying to start car

Hello! There are several reasons a new battery will become bad in a short time. A faulty alternator may not be properly charging the battery and will shorten battery life. There could also be a parasitic draw in your system...