Q: Sound at rear of the vehicle

I hear a sound coming from the rear of the vehicle at highway speeds.

Hello. If I had a description of the noise it would help me to narrow down the possible issues. If the noise is like a roaring or rumbling noise then it is typically caused by a tire that is unevenly worn or a failing hub bearing. If the noise is a squeaking noise then it may be a brake issue. What I would typically do is get the vehicle in the air and spin the wheels and listen for the noise. This would help to isolate it. If this is something that you are not comfortable with then I would enlist the help of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic.