Q: sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Are valves bent from broken timing belt

3. sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Q: Car got flooded

Hi. It's very likely the electronics on board need going over, I would suggest having a certified mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose your electrical problem, it might just be a simple fix.

Q: Bolt hole stripped for timing belt.

Hello, with the threaded hole for the bolt holding the idler pulley stripped out you are left with two choices. The first being to install a heli coil into the old bolt area. To install a heli coil you first...

Q: Q: Oxygen sensors

The quality of the fuel in the vehicle may possible trigger an O2 sensor to produce false readings, although this is very rare and not normal. As you may know the [oxygen sensors]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/oxygen-sensor-replacement) which are part of your emissions system...