Q: sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Are valves bent from broken timing belt

3. sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Q: How much should it cost to replace the entire rear end? 2008 Toyota Yaris

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body...

Q: Isn't the timing belt suppose to be changed at 90,000?

I would definitely recommend changing the timing belt at the 90,000 mile recommended interval. As you may know, the timing belt keeps your engine's critical components in sync. Fortunately, this model does NOT have what is called an "interference" engine...

Q: Given error codes P0012 and P0022

If your vehicle was built prior to April 2009, there is a TSB for this exact issue. When both of these codes appear simultaneously, it is the fault of the timing solenoids. The TSB states to replace the timing solenoids...