Q: sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Are valves bent from broken timing belt

3. sould valve be bent from broken timing belt

Q: No resistance in steering and noise when wheel turned all the way left after slight fender bender

Hi there. It sounds like part of the suspension was bent when the accident occurred. From what you are explaining most of the time the strut or the lower control arm gets bent and causes this. If you want to...

Q: Q: Timing belt ripped and after weird loud sound

Good question. I don't think there was any damage done to your car. Belts break all the time, just put a new one on and it'll be fine. Your steering wheel became hard to turn because your power steering pump...

Q: i bought a used grade a motor and was wondeing if i needed to replace the gaskets on it. 2001 Mitsubishi eclipse

I would recommend looking for any seals or gaskets that may be leaking before installation of the used motor since it would be easier to change the parts with engine out. If no leak is detected then they do not...